Why become a member?
The Social History Society is open to scholars, students and all those interested in social history. The benefits of membership include:
- eligibility to attend the annual conference
- eligibility for SHS prizes, funds and grants
- online access to 3 leading Routledge journals in social history
- hard copies of our journal Cultural & Social History (subscribing members only)
- free 30 day access to Adam Matthew Digital online digital source collections
- discounted prices on selected Routledge books
How to join
The current subscription rate is £45 a year or there is a concessionary subscription rate of £15 for UK postgraduate students and unwaged Early Career Researchers. All those taking advantage of the Student rate must send a letter with a university stamp, certifying their postgraduate status, to our administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There is also a concessionary non-subscription rate of £15 for Retired members. This non-subscription rate does not include hard copies of our journal, but otherwise grants access to all the other benefits listed above.
To join, simply click on the Sign Up button and then complete the registration details.