This was a bumper year for Social History Society elections. There were two officer roles and a committee role available for re-election, and one committee and one postgraduate representative role for election.
The results of were announced at our Annual General Meeting. We are delighted to confirm that:
- Georgina Brewis has been re-elected Honorary Secretary.
- Henry Irving has been re-elected Communications Officer.
- Corinna Peniston-Bird has been re-elected ordinary member.
- David Hitchcock has been elected ordinary member.
- Ella Sbaraini has been elected Postgraduate Representative.
The vote for Postgraduate Representative was incredibly close this year and we would like to thank all candidates for putting themselves forward for election.
The committee would also like to thank Andrew Walker and Katrina-Louise Moseley for their active service in previous terms.
You can find out more about our committee members by visiting our ‘People’ page.